Why do we love Swedish Dishcloths?
Read Our Guide
There are so many great benefits of using these natural dishcloths:
- Economical: each cloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels
- Highly absorbent: it absorbs up to 20x its weight
- Multi-purpose: cleaning dishes, wiping down counters, windows or glasses
- Streak free: leaves no trace on your windows or mirrors
- Fast Drying: stops bacterial growing, no odour developing, no more mildew smell
- Durable: each cloth last up to 1 year / up to 200 wash cycles
- 100% Biodegradable and Compostable
- Machine Washable: Dishwasher top rack or washing machine cool cycle
What is a Swedish dishcloth?
What is Swedish dishcloth made of?
How are they different to the traditional dishcloths?
How to use Swedish dishcloth?
How to clean Swedish dishcloths?
How long will Swedish dishcloths last?